Cades Cove

Cades Cove

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

tuesday reflection

I was sitting at a red light and looked over to see this ^. Perfect description of my day and apparently his day as well. I will spare you my morning details because it involves a cat, a floor and my foot. Next. 
 I spent about two hours running errands and realized my shirt was inside out. Sadly, that is not my first rodeo.One thing saved me. My long hair. 
 I managed to run this evening at the gym. Logged my two miles in. All the while with side pain. I don't know why this has started but it is incredibly annoying and needs to stop, immediately. I found a group of ladies that meet and run at 5am a few days a week. I've been trying for a week to meet up with them. Rain delays, school stuff etc has kept me away. Of course I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't intimated by these ladies that rock out an easy 3 miles several times a week. Oh by the way...I can't run three miles yet....surprise. My thought is, I'd be a third wheel. I love my optimism. Seriously though, I need to tell them I am quite deficient in my running skills. (sighs) I know, I know, you have to start somewhere. Blah blah blah. 
My view, headed to the gym. For anyone wigging out, I was at a red light. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment