Cades Cove

Cades Cove

Wednesday, November 7, 2012



    I've had people ask me here and there when I would start blogging again. After a hilarious talk with my sister today I realized that running and blogging kept me semi sane. Unfortunately I had to have this revelation on the heels of winter. I need to stock up on winter gear I suppose. I don't like the gym..especially the kind that have men whose necks are wider than my entire body who look like they are one sneeze away from a roid rage. I like the open road, nature, fresh smells and I don't mean fresh people smells. 
   Also, lets discuss the ever present elephant in the room not many people have brought up. ME. I am divorced now. No matter what side of the fence you sit on with the idea of the topic, I myself personally don't encourage it. With that being said it was the best thing for me and my boys and my ex. We all are happier now and I can say that with no doubts. I've lost some people over it and I would say friends but..if they were really friends..yeah you get where I am going. Anyway, I felt I should bring it up and save some people the dilemma of wanting to ask but didn't want to seem nosy.
  That's that for today. I ran/walked 2 miles today. Now my legs feel like noodles...tomorrow morning should prove interesting. Especially since my bed sits 4 feet off the ground..you don't "fall down" into this bed. You need one of those doggie step ladder things to get into it. If you fall out your in for a long rude painful awakening. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was just thinking about you this week. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but glad that you guys are happier and working it out. And I'm glad that you're back to writing. I know I haven't seen you guys for a while, but if you need anything (like to drop off the boys to play while you run errands), let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive missed you Yo momma! Its been hetic and busy. It feels good to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. i feel like i havent heard from you in forever! now i know why.. im so sorry to hear that.. but God has his plan for all of us and sometimes certin things/people arent in the picture in the end.. <3 you and miss you lotsss!! Mandi

    ReplyDelete